RE: Air Impact tool rec?

To: Ken Landaiche <ken_landaiche@dlcc.com>
Subject: RE: Air Impact tool rec?
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 09:07:54 -0500
I had a situation where some of my air tools didn't work well because I had
a pressure regulator in the circuit that caused too much of a restriction in
the airflow, even when the pressure was cranked up to max.   It simply had
too small of a passageway inside the device.  Took it out of the circuit -
most of my tools run just fine at 100 - 115 psi - and all of a sudden my air
drill drills, my RAS sands, and my wrench wrenches!

Brian