Re: cheap air tools

To: James Babcock <james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com>
Subject: Re: cheap air tools
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 15:03:15 -0400 (EDT)
        I have both the cut off tool and ratchet. The cut off too does
jf%nelstall a little if you use too low pressure. All in all it works just
fine. The last time I used it was to cut the exhaust pipe off, and it did
it in about 1 minute. Mine cost $9 from Harbor Freight.I have bought all
my air tools from them
 and have never had a problem. With free shipping you can't go wrong.
Never bought anything from Nothern for that reason.
...Art