RE: 220v circuit in garage

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: 220v circuit in garage
From: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 21:52:00 -0500
-> everything else out to the garage.  I have power & phone, but I wish
-> I had natural gas, water, and cable TV.  Check your local codes on
-> how many of those can share a trench, how far apart & how deep the
-> other trenches have to be, etc.

 While the trench(es) are open, throw in a few runs of twisted pair in
case you want to run an intercom, burglar or fire alarm, remote light
switches, LAN extension, or whatever.  Wire is plenty cheap compared to
the hassle of digging a trench again.

 Cedar or treated pine 1x6x6 fence boards are available for $2 or so
each.  Lay them on top of the wires/pipes before filling the trench back
in.  If you ever have to dig it back up they'll keep you from cutting
something.

 For some reason there's never enough dirt to fill a hole back up.  I
haven't quite figured that one out yet.

====dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us========================DoD#978=======
  can you help me...help me get out of this place?...slow sedation...
ain't my style, ain't my pace...giving me a number...NINE, SEVEN, EIGHT
==5.0 RX7 -> Tyrannosaurus RX! == SAE '82 == Denizens of Doom M/C '92==