RE: 220v circuit in garage

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net, "'Mark Miller'" <markm@tutsys.com>
Subject: RE: 220v circuit in garage
From: Keith Kaplan <keithka@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 14:03:56 -0700
And if your garage _is_ far away, compare the cost savings of the
thinner wire with the expense of renting a trencher to bury fatter wire
if you decide to upgrade later.  And while you've got the trencher, run
everything else out to the garage.  I have power & phone, but I wish I
had natural gas, water, and cable TV.  Check your local codes on how
many of those can share a trench, how far apart & how deep the other
trenches have to be, etc.

keithka
80 amp garage service