Re: Mail Order Tools

To: daverne@dlcwest.com, msloane@worldnet.att.net, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Mail Order Tools
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 16:41:44 -0800
        A set of reamers covering the range that you would encounter in working
        with automobile engines and other parts would be very, very expensive
        (thousands of dollars)

Oh, I dunno. I have a set of adjustable reamers, made in India, from
Enco that covers somewhere from 1/2" to 1.5" The set of 10 cost me $150
or so a few years back. I don't use them much lately, but have done a
number of TR2/3 front suspensions with them (among other things). These
are hand reamers, but they find their way into the lathe from time to
time (and one has even been mounted in a milling machine with some
success).