Re: Mail Order Tools

To: daverne@dlcwest.com (Doug Daverne), shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Mail Order Tools
From: Michael Sloane <msloane@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 10:17:12 -0500
While there are dozens of good suppliers of mechanic's tools, there are
darn few mail order suppliers of machinist tools, like mills, reamers, etc.
A set of reamers covering the range that you would encounter in working
with automobile engines and other parts would be very, very expensive
(thousands of dollars) - this is the kind of thing that is probably more
economical to have done outside.

Mike Sloane