Re: Air compressors yet again.

To: <drew@pixar.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air compressors yet again.
From: "Michael Sloane" <msloane@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 22:48:31 -0500
I cannot argue about the volume, but I would go for a little higher
pressure if I was looking. I also am doubtful about the portability of such
a machine - any kind of extension cord will reduce the available current
and either kick out the breaker or prevent the compressor from working at
anywhere near its rated load. All things being equal, I would vote for the
vertical.

Mike Sloane (msloane@worldnet.att.net