Re: Re[2]: Air compressors yet again.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Air compressors yet again.
From: "Thomas Wannenburg" <twannen@bgsm.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 14:24:22 -0500 (EST)
In message <961121110003_2014729756@emout06.mail.aol.com>  writes:

> Also, you can do what I did and have two air tanks-one on the compressor, and
> one that attaches to the compressor. (I have a valve in the line that
> attaches to the compressor)
>
> Good luck!!  Scott M Ryan

This sounds interesting.  I have a 5hp single stage, oilless 26gal unit.  Could
I attach another tank, and would this let me work longer before it kicks in.  I
can only cut/ sand for a short time before the compressor comes on.  Where do
you get such a tank, and how do you connect it.  Is this a cost - effective
solution?  Sorry to prolong this thread, but I use my compressor so much that
this is a very relevant issue for me.

Regards,
Tom Wannenburg