amps needed

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: amps needed
From: Steve Abert <sabert@sinbad.ssw.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 11:40:12 -0400
        Hi,

        I am currently working on finishing my basement.  I have installed
        a 1/2 bath and a sewage pump for upflush purposes.  My question
        is want amperage line/breaker should I use for the sewage pump,  the
        instructions did not say.  The rated amperage on the label is 12.
        I was thinking of putting it on a 15amp circuit which has 3 60W lights.
        If my math is correct, this would be 13.5amps.  I was wandering
        if it should be on a 20amp line.

        Steve