[oletrucks] Turn signal wiring

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Turn signal wiring
From: "Larry Burnett" <larburnett@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:05:21 -0500
Help, I need help (again)
Thanks to Wayne, I got the rocker arms back together.  But now, I've got
another issue.  I just got the 7 wire turn signal assy, and just can't
figure out the back light connections to save my life.  I'm no good at the
schematic they supply, and when I do hook up either the orange or brown wire
to anything in the back, they both blink.

Anyway, here's my partial interpretation of the schematic:
Red: Spliced to the existing wire from stop light switch to rear lights
Black: L terminal on flasher
Blue P terminal on flasher
Yellow: Left front
Green: right front
Brown:
Orange:

Now these look like both of these get spliced into the existing stop light
wire, but no matter where I go with eaither orange or brown, both sides
blink at the same time.

Can anyone take the time to spell this out for a wiring dummy?

-Larry