Re: [oletrucks] Turn signal wiring

To: "Larry Burnett" <larburnett@cox.net>, <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Turn signal wiring
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:35:24 -0500
Larry,
   I've attached a document to you and link to those on the list for a bit
of drawing describing what Jim F. described in his email. The drawing may
not apply to your exact signaling device but may give you some
insight...  Anybody having word can use the .doc link and just incase, it's
there in jpg also.
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/turnsignal.jpg
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/turnsignals.doc

Hope it helps, may just confuse the crap out of you..  good luck--wayne

At 09:05 PM 11/14/04 -0500, Larry Burnett wrote:
>Now these look like both of these get spliced into the existing stop light
>wire, but no matter where I go with eaither orange or brown, both sides
>blink at the same time.
>
>Can anyone take the time to spell this out for a wiring dummy?

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a
name of turnsignals.doc"; x-mac-type="42494E41"; x-mac-creator="4D535744]