[oletrucks] Title Help

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Title Help
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:39:58 EST
 The '58 that I just sold never had a title when I bought it. I never tried
to get one, cause I knew it would be several years before it was on the road,
and I'm cheap, I didn't want to pay for several years of license that I
couldn't use.
 The guy that bought it is from Missouri, and he just called to say that the
state of Missouri won't issue a new title without the old one. Anybody from
Missouri run into this before? What did you do to get around it? I told him to
tell his DMV that he got it out of a junkyard and it had no title for 30 years,
or tell them that he got it from Pennsylvania, that doesn't issue titles, but
he said that they still said "no." Anybody got an old junk '58, that still
has a title to it, that could be bought? Any advise would be great.

Thanks, Pat Hollister