Re: [oletrucks] Brake Pedal

To: Carl & Becky Ham <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake Pedal
From: George Perez <gp670@visi.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 05:44:06 -0400
Hey Carl : I had the same problem with my 55 2nd .I sprayed a little WD 40 on
the splines then put the nut back on so it was flush with the end of the rod. I
then put a piece of wood between the firewall and the rod .Then I
used a hammer and gentle tapped it off. It only took a couple of raps and came
right out with no damage to any thing. hope this helps

George
55 2nd