Re: [oletrucks] Tires

To: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tires
From: "jcerniglia" <jcerniglia@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:31:16 -0500
I really do not think it's the tire size, I have the same size on my 59
GMC fleetside and it handles fine in the rain but I have BF Goodrich
tires. I have heard bad things about Dunlops in the rain. I am going
back to stock tires and hubcaps also, just for the look. I guess I am
showing my age as I have been messing with cars and trucks since I was 16
and the whole modified thing is losing its charm for me.

Jeff Cerniglia
1959 GMC fleetside
Bristol Ct.