[oletrucks] New guy,Old truck,Long post,massive confusion

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] New guy,Old truck,Long post,massive confusion
From: afiggis@attglobal.net
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:17:36 -0500
Robert, I don't know how much things changed but I have a ' 50 300 which is
a 2 1/2 ton. I think yours might be a three ton unless they changed the
numbering system. My brakes need to be bled with a pressure bleeder
otherwise you can't get out all the air. Parts are not easy to come by for
bigger trucks, especially GMC's. There is a place in Pittsburgh I believe
that does Hydrovac rebuilds, You can email if you want me to look them up
for you.
John Mercier