[Nobbc] It's alive!

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Nobbc] It's alive!
From: rlmossholder@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:09:12 +0000 (UTC)
I was hoping to join everyone Dawson's run, but that's not going to happen. I
got the Spitfire running yesterday! I went for a test run and realized that I
have a lot of tuning work to do on the engine. She sputters, and is down on
power. I think it's a little lean. The new suspension from PRI, on the other
hand, is brilliant!

Is there anyone out there with experience tuning Webers? I have a single 45
DCOE that could use some help. I have made a lot of mods to the engine and a
little help would be really appreciated. I would be happy to pay someone to
come over and help.

Cheers,
Rich