Re: [Nobbc] Car List

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Car List
From: "Andy Preston" <andypreston@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 18:47:49 -0800
Hi Frank, Dudley is a friend of mine and has been involved in chairing this
event for a while.  I'm sure he'd love to here from you and tell you all
about the event or you can get more info at www.jags.org/.  At the moment
he's repairing the rear end on his 63 E type (original owner) and recently
bought a beautiful 86 XJ6 which recently started blowing white smoke
(probably a head gasket).  He's also got 2 MGBs.

Andy