Re: [Nobbc] Car List

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Car List
From: "Clif & Deborah Williamson" <hawkview@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 18:40:26 -0800
Well Greg, here is what I think.
Thanks for the thanks.
And thanks for the great new ideas.  Along with items for sale, I think
wanted items would be a great feature as well.  As I have been reading the
emails for the last few weeks, several people have found a needed item, and
somebody has gotten it out of their garage.  Two pluses!  I think the hard
part will keeping such a list up to date.  Members will need to update you
when they sell or find an item.
Anyway, it's a lot better than Ebay!
Clif
74 Jensen Healey