Re: [Nobbc] Car List

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Car List
From: Roland Quintero <rolquinmac@me.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:46:15 -0800
Hello Frank,  As Co-Chair of 50th Celebration, I will keep the club up to date
on the event.  I am preparing a new news release shortly and will send it to
nobbc.   Thanks for reminding me that I neglected to send the last release
info.    Regards,  Roland phone 650-208-3684 for questions or answers???
E-types of course,  But all Brits welcome...