Re: [Nobbc] FW: [TR] What cost to give up your Triumph?

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] FW: [TR] What cost to give up your Triumph?
From: MAEMLY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:30:16 -0400 (EDT)
DPaige...............At first I thought your leanings were to the
Pollution created by our inefficient vehicles. But as the statement progressed
it's
relationship turned more from protecting the environment to cost of fuel
which is a problem. But since a great many of these cars and I mean our MG
Midget as well are driven but few miles a year in the real scheme of things.
         My real point is  if you sell off the car and it's a driven item
as opposed to a car put into a  Museum or for viewing 95 % of the time then
your just moving it onto the same  use you are giving it . It may give all of
us a feeling of satisfaction  that we are not polluting the world but
someone else is.
        So maybe if the  guilt has really gotten to us reduce our trips 50%
and look at it  lovingly like we do at our wives as we probably don't drive
them as  much as before. There you go we've done our bit for the
environment..........Mel

In a message dated 6/29/2010 8:26:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,