Re: [Nobbc] TR6 exhaust and Tuning

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] TR6 exhaust and Tuning
From: "andy preston" <andypreston@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 19:01:11 -0700
Marcus, I agree with Wendell on Johnny Franklin for any exhaust work.  They
are really good and will do anything for you at a very reasonable price.
They have fitted exhausts on all my cars.

BEM are very good and work mainly on British cars especially the older ones
like yours.  They know what they are doing but charge standard shop rates
for their work.  I've taken my modern jags to them and have always been
happy with the work but reel back when I see the bill.  They are not cheap.

Andy