Re: [Nobbc] Next June ride

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Next June ride
From: astroplaner@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 21:09:26 +0000 (UTC)
Hello All,

B B  I am new to the club, and I am in search of some help. I have a 81 Rolls-
Silver Spirit that I am working on for Dawson Church. We are experiencing a
intermittentB  electrical motor stall. That will restart and continue on till
the next time. We are working with a BoschB fuel injection. Checked all the
basics, all looks good, 38,000 miles.Wondering if anyone has any ideas or
knows of anyone experienced with this vehicle, that might be willing to share
or shine some new light on helping us find a solution.. I can be reached at
707 478-7793 or here,B my name is Rick thank you