Re: [Nobbc] TR6 exhaust and Tuning

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] TR6 exhaust and Tuning
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 12:07:54 -0700
Hi Marcus,

If you are in Petaluma, you can talk to John Troup at J&D Automotive (corner
of Corona Rd & N Mcdowell Blvd) for tuning. John has been around for over
forty years, was at one time the service writer for a british car dearler in
San Rafael, when I was a teenager, buying parts for my sprites, he is
excellent for british & foreign cars . Also, right next door to J&D is a
small but highly recommended Muffler Shop. My mechanic uses them and
recommends them to all of their customers.

Michael
64 TR4