Re: [Nobbc] TR6 exhaust and Tuning

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] TR6 exhaust and Tuning
From: Mark Darley <markdarley@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:19:24 -0700
Sorry I cannot join you for oysters and beer in Marshall this
Saturday (I think that was the plan). I will be sailing on Tomales Bay.
If you see a bunch of small boats racing between Inverness and
Marshall, you may see me out in front....hopefully!

Maybe in the Fall we could do a drive out to the Point Reyes
Lighthouse, and I could host you all at the Inverness Yacht Club.

Cheers
Mark

Mark Darley
markdarley@mac.com