Re: [Nobbc] Next June ride

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Next June ride
From: "Scott Irwin" <riprock99@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:00:28 -0700
Hi Ron,  I'm passing on this e-mail to the club as well as having
recommended the person contact the club.  Great old MG to add to the parade!

Scott

Hi Scott!  The car you refurbished.  Is it an MG?  I believe it is.  My
friend is refurbishing an MG .  (see e-mail below)   He had a mechanical
question, and I thought you could help him.  It's a small world, he lives in
Napa.  :-)    Just let me know, Thanks, sue