Re: [Nobbc] Next June ride

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Next June ride
From: MAEMLY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 14:35:26 EDT
Really cool site, lots of old time and current  info...........Mel

In a message dated 6/20/2010 12:26:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
riprock99@comcast.net writes:

Hi  Ron,  I'm passing on this e-mail to the club as well as having
recommended the person contact the club.  Great old MG to add to the
parade!

Scott

Hi Scott!  The car you refurbished.  Is  it an MG?  I believe it is.  My
friend is refurbishing an MG  .  (see e-mail below)   He had a mechanical
question, and I  thought you could help him.  It's a small world, he lives
in
Napa.  :-)    Just let me know, Thanks,  sue