Re: [Nobbc] Long strange trip

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Long strange trip
From: "andy preston" <andypreston@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:00:28 -0800
Hi Ron, both Marla and I are very sorry to here about your Christmas
troubles.  That's not a pleasant thing to happen at any time especially at
Christmas.  It looks like you lucked out with the Chief of Surgery and got
the best of care.  Just take things easy and listen to the doctors and
nurses.  You're in good shape so will probably recover quicker than most.
Don't worry about anything, we can always help Greg and any others and lead
tours while you're recuperating.

Take care, and Happy New Year,

Andy