Re: [Nobbc] Long strange trip

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Long strange trip
From: gtwincams@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 03:56:30 +0000
Holy crap, Ron! I am so glad to hear you got the care you needed. I hope your
recovery is quick and painless. Do all they tell you to, so you recover quickly.
I can organize and-or lead one or more drives; if you feel up to it perhaps you
will stay in touch with us all. Our next drive would be Jan. 10, correct?
Get well soon, Ron!
Greg