Re: [Nobbc] Long strange trip

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Long strange trip
From: "Norman Weinfeld" <norman_weinfeld@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 22:07:32 -0800
Ron,

Sorry to hear about your travails. I had my appendectomy at age 19, so that
would have been between the mid and late Pleistocene eras. It is my considered
opinion that this surgery was the sole reason for my being as obnoxious as I
am at present and having been so now for the last 611 years. Still love to
drive though. Do take good care of yourself. Wouldn't want you turning out as
I did...

Best,

Norm Weinfeld
San Francisco