[Nobbc] Anniversary ride

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] Anniversary ride
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 18:45:28 -0700
Well our club is 6 years old. As in years past, we will celebrate with a
picnic at Fisk Mill Cove (northern part of Salt Point State Park). We
will meet in the parking lot of the fish hatchery at Warm Springs Dam at
10:30 Saturday (8/11). The Mendocino club (NCBCC) has been invited to
join us but I haven't heard back from them.

Hopefully, we will leave the hatchery at 10:45 for a run out Skagg
Springs Rd., then south on 1 to Fisk Mill Cove for a picnic. It would be
a good idea to bring a prepared lunch as there is only one store on the
way. The Dry Creek Store has great sandwiches and is on the way to the Dam.

We can return via Hwy 1 or King Ridge Rd., dealers choice!

See you Saturday,