Re: [Nobbc] Reminder

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Reminder
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:23:32 -0700
Hi Ron et al,

I am having a complete brain fade. Has the anniversary of the NOBBC
founding come and gone or is it this month? Some alert founding member I
am. If I haven't missed and even if I have may I offer a celebration at
my house after our Saturday ride this coming weekend. Make it a close in
one so I can get home and get the tri-tips ready. I'll supply a couple
of cases of beer and the tri tips. The rest is pot luck for attendees. I
have a big back yard with plenty of space, hammocks lounges  and a small
pool. If it's too short a notice I can also manage this on the August
Sunday ride. Let me know!

Deano