Re: [Nobbc] Reminder

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Reminder
From: "JOHN KENNER" <FAWN220@COMCAST.NET>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 18:05:10 -0700
IT'S WITH A HEAVY HEART THAT I HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL
THAT I MUST MISS THE ANNIVERSARY RIDE.
I AM LEAVING FOR EUROPE ON THURSDAY.

I HAVE AN IDEA THOUGH. WOULD IT BE FUN IF ON ONE OR MORE
OF OUR RIDES WE SWITCHED CARS? JUST SEEING ALL THOSE BRITISH
CARS THAT I COULD HAVE A TURN DRIVING LOOKS LIKE TOO MUCH FUN.

SEE YOU IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS'

JOHN KENNER