[Nobbc] Next rides

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] Next rides
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:13:33 -0700
Hi gang, I'm happy to report making it out alive from my major surgery
this week at the San Francisco VA, the Docs are all from UCSF and did a
great job. It's good to be home!

I will however be facing some recovery time here at home and will be
unable to drive my car until I've healed some. It may be October before
I'm ready.

This would be a great time to step up with a ride idea and take charge
of it. Our next ride is scheduled for Sunday 8/26. Also both rides in
September, So don't feel bashful about tossing any suggestions out to
the list, if something gels, I'll send it out to those not on the list.

I got an email from Joel and Pam of the Mendocino club NCBCC. They were
on vacation and weren't able to post my notice about our anniversary
ride, explains why none of the showed up. They will be having a fall get
together sometime in October, date not yet set, so we should be able to
schedule something with the then.