newsletters

Re: Introduction

To: Paul Heuer <paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 11:21:58 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 13 Aug 1997, Paul Heuer wrote:

> Hi all,
> Just a message to introduce myself.
> My name is Paul Heuer, I own a Series 3 Sunbeam Alpine and have just
> been appointed newsletter editor for the Sunbeam Car Owners Club of
> South Australia. (I say appointed, I really did volunteer, the dobermans
> were still several feet away).

Never - ever volunteer for anything!

;-)

I volunteered to help our newsletter editor about 4 years ago. I've been
the newsletter editor ever since. I'm still not exactly sure what happened!

Good luck!

And start looking for a suitable sucker^h^h^h^h^hcandidate to train as
your replacement. You can't start too early!

> I have only owned a Sunbeam for about three months, it's my first
> classic car, and I've never been editor of a club newsletter before. In
> other words: don't come to me for advice!

If you have questions, ask! This list is pretty dead, but it does come to
light from time to time.

This might be one of those times.

> I hope to get to know you all as well as my other virtual friends on the
> alpines list.

There is comfort in numbers!

> Cheers,
> Paul.

C ya,
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |