newsletters

Introduction

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Introduction
From: Paul Heuer <paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 16:27:13 +0930
Hi all,
Just a message to introduce myself.
My name is Paul Heuer, I own a Series 3 Sunbeam Alpine and have just
been appointed newsletter editor for the Sunbeam Car Owners Club of
South Australia. (I say appointed, I really did volunteer, the dobermans
were still several feet away).

I have only owned a Sunbeam for about three months, it's my first
classic car, and I've never been editor of a club newsletter before. In
other words: don't come to me for advice!

I hope to get to know you all as well as my other virtual friends on the
alpines list.
Cheers,
Paul.