RE: tops

To: "'HABCTRMD@aol.com'" <HABCTRMD@aol.com>
Subject: RE: tops
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:20:40 -0500
Good advice.  Some years ago, I contacted the "Morgan Works" about a new
top/hood and was told, basically, that, "owing to the slight differences
between individual cars," they were willing to sell me the material but that
I should find a local outfit to make the top/hood.

Chuck Vandergraaf'
52 +4
Pinawa, MB