Re: tops

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tops
From: Steve Gilbert <sgilbert@wpusd.k12.ca.us>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:02:00 +0000
Hi,

I recently got a new tonneau thru "Morgan Spares".  As my wife and I
attempted to stretch the coldish cover in place (with no snaps yet)...
my side looked just fine.  Wife complained the cover was too small.  I
assured her it was just fine but she persisted.  We changed sides and
sure enough... HER side was indeed a bit small???

Bring out the tape measure!  Measure the faulty tonneau cover... opps,
perfect.  Measure the fine Morgan... almost one inch longer one one
side!!!  Now what???

Steve and Sue Gilbert
Auburn, CA
'67 4/4 (slightly ajar)