Re: Morgan Across America

To: ohmog@fuse.net, Morgan List <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Morgan Across America
From: Ed Herman <edherman@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:07:39 -0500
Chas,
    Thanks for the note.  But, I can't give you any info.  It seems this is
a work in progress, and the plans and the route change as they go along.  I
do know that Ed Gieger of the DC group has been keeping in touch with the
folkes In England.  He is interested in joining the trip some where along
the route.
If you give him a call he can fill you in with what he knows.  703-620-0659.

I don't have an E-mail for him, we live close so we communicate by phone.
Ed.