Re: Morgan Three Wheeler Club Members

To: Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Morgan Three Wheeler Club Members
From: HABCTRMD@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 00:03:37 EST
Just came back from a trip to Washington DC and found this great restaurant
called Clyde's...great automobilia decorates the place including a three
wheel Morgan adorning the bar.(sor t of remined me of the original Might Joe
Young movie with the ape being used as an attraction and not in its natural
environment). I think they might frisk you on the way out if they see you
checking out the trike too carefully. Maybe we could arrange some trike
ninjas to bust the thing out of there.
Also had a Jaguar XKSS and great vintage models and posters. Check it our
next time you're in the area/
Clyde's, 70 Wisconsin Circle, Chevy Chase, MD
Tel 301951-9600 website www.clydes.com
Rick Rader