St Christopher Medal

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: St Christopher Medal
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 20:26:37 -0500
Brethren
Now is the time for drastic measures once again.

This past September while at the Annual General Meeting of the Three
Wheeler Club in England I did purchase a facsimilie of the St
Christopher Medal/Medallion that was dash mounted on the Three Wheeler
at the time of manufacture. The vehicle serial number was stamped into
this Medallion.

I received two medallions. One was cracked.  I practise drilled the
cracked one in preparation for drilling the second.  I drilled the
second and it cracked and broke.

Last night I discussed repairs with the local jeweler.  He suggested
using the two medallions as patterns and casting them again but using
superior material (either brass or pewter as a material was discussed.)
He also mention the individual who could very likely be doing the
casting and I was impressed.

My question to the Brotherhood of Morgans is,  "Is any one interested in
purchasing a medallion?"  With sufficient interest (no comitment) I
would get Eric to get me a cost to produce only one run of Medallions.
Eric did have cast for me sterling silver belt buckles in the Morgan
Script.  They made beautiful Christmas presents for my wife and daughter
and naturally I have one as well.

If you are interested get back to me.  I will not be doing anything for
a while.
But Angus my '33 Super Sport needs a Medallion and he will get one!

Regards to All

Toad

'57 Plus 4 (The Daughters)
'59 Plus 4 (Soon to be the Wifes)
'33 Super Sport (Soon to be on the Road)