RE: Morgan Three Wheeler Club Members

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Morgan Three Wheeler Club Members
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 09:30:27 -0500
Hi Jim,

I presume this is different from the email addresses
listed in Tony McLaughlin's Registry.  If I understand
correctly, Chris wants to get the addresses of British
Car Nuts who are actively involved in the various AutoX
email service.

It might be helpful if we specify exactly what pieces
of info he wants - name, email, car type, club, city,
state, etc.  If most folks provided the same info in
roughly the same sequence it will be easier to
consolidate.

Good luck with the effort,

Joe D

Joe DeLuca