Morgan Three Wheeler Club Members

To: Morgans@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: Morgan Three Wheeler Club Members
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 18:03:51 EST
Dear Listers who are members of the Morgan Three Wheeler Club,
    Chris Towner,  Morgan Three Wheeler Club U.S. G.O. is looking to compile
an e-mail list so that we may contact each other quickly when we need a
guiding hand, a deaf ear, or a shoulder to cry on.
    He also has asked me to compile said list until he enters the 21st
century (Though he does have a FAX number), so if you could e-mail me the
appropriate information, I shall be happy to store it for him.
    Thanks & Happy Morganing,
        Jim Nichol

P. S.  My sources tell me the groundhog is wrong...