the twink

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: the twink
From: Stanford Vann <svann@schoollink.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 23:13:58 -0400
Hello Morgan netters,
 This past week-end I ran an autocross at Hampton, Va. and ran into John
Sheally. I was discussing the Morgan list and was surprised that he was
not on it. He is very interested in getting in contact with the owner of
the Chevy V6 powered Morgan that was discussed on the list last week. If
you will, please contact him at 757-255-0215 after 5 pm EST. He may want
to arrange a competition of some type, that would be aggreeable to both
parties.                                 Thanks,
                                        Stan Vann