Re: Re: TexMog

To: jblair@exis.net, Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: TexMog
From: TrmpetDave@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 02:05:24 -0400 (EDT)
I have had excellent results with Sears Diehard batteries. On the plus 8 the
battery lives over the rear axle, away from engine heat, and they do very
well there-I need to top up the water only every 5,000 miles. I didn't try to
duplicate to narrow stock battery, however-I bought a standard-shaped
American battery pan and hold-downs, and bolted it in on the right side of
the shelf, so as to counterbalance the driver's weight in my lhd car, after
having to have the left rear spring re-arched. David Collins, San Diego