Re: TexMog

To: "Charles A Harris" <harris_simmons@juno.com>, <smithmog@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: TexMog
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 05:51:13 -0500
Chuck:

I have had a similar problem from time to time.  It happened at TexMog
twice.  I jump the car nothing happens, but I discovered that if I put the
car in fourth gear and rock it, I will hear a "pop" in a moment.  Then I am
able to start it with the key or the solenoid under the hood.  I suspect
this is the starter, but it has not happened since I returned.  Anyway, just
a thought to pass along.

BTW, the name Lucy has not stuck yet we are still looking and talking.

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4 Competition
83 Mercedes 300SD
96 Cherokee Country