mini-baja

Re: Caliper Selection

To: <mini-baja@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Caliper Selection
From: "Mark Hagedorn" <mark_hagedorn@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 14:52:32 -0800
    The reading of the rules is a great point to bring up.  There seems to
be a great lack of that so far this year.  Hence why I haven't answered as
many of the emails as I usually do.
    I would like to add to this discussion by noting that the brake system
has to be split either front/rear or diagonally.  Any other way will not get
you through Tech.  I am not sure if this is written rule, but its kind of a
common sense thing.

Mark Hagedorn
Western Washington University
Vehicle Research Institute