mini-baja

Re: Caliper Selection

To: <mini-baja@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Caliper Selection
From: "Jim Szymusiak" <jsmooz2@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:39:48 -0500
It was never a rule to use floating calipers......there was only certain
places you could place the braking system (ie after the final drive).

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but people need to read the rules.  I've
seen a few questions that could be answered if the rules were read.  I'm not
implicating anyone, because I realize the idea of this mailing list is to
help the new guys out.  I'm just a little concerned in how people think they
are going to pass Tech inspection when they're missing some many things
stated in the rules.

Jim