mgs

Re: [Mgs] Sunday morning, a bit OT

To: Craig Brownlee <craigbrownlee@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Sunday morning, a bit OT
From: Robert's New iPad via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 07:40:10 -0400
Cc: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Hi Craig,
  Give the Pertronix a go, now that you have them/it.  It should work OK.
  Donâ??t be reticent about using points, though, as they can always be set
well enough to limp home, whereas Pertronix works or not-no in between.
   Easily overlooked is the little, very little, black earth wire between the
moving plate of distributor and the distributor body.  If you are experiencing
intermittent electrics, check that for continuity, or better, replace the 40
year-old thing.
Bob