Slowed down!

To: mgb-v8 <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Slowed down!
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 07:00:09 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
I came back from Triumphest and parked the TR3A V8 in the garage. I went out two days later to drive it to dinner and I had not clutch one more time. The HTOB had leaked fliud all over the floor. This is the fouth time. At least I got one run out of this one.

I haven't touched it sice. I have had other projects I have been putting off for the sake of the TR. They are getting some attention now. I will get back to it this winte sometime.

First I have to figure out whose HTOB to use next. There has to be a reliable one out there sonewhere.
--
Best Regards,
Tom