1991 Ford mustang LX 5.0 drive train FS

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1991 Ford mustang LX 5.0 drive train FS
From: "larry" <larry@embreyfamily.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:08:46 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hey all.  Hoping maybe one of the list is looking for a 302/5.0 and is local
here.  I don't have access to ship this set-up, but here goes.  This kit was
going to be installed in a Ford Fairmont, but the project is being dumped
and I am getting something more suitable for Family trips and towing..

1991 Mustang LX 5.0 complete drive train minus Rear end. Engine, Accys,
harness, AOD trans, ECU, sensors, DS. New water pump and most hoses that
were bought for conversion. Running pull from a wrecked car, ready to go and
install. ~117K miles on system.  $700 for everything.

Let me know!